The final gameweek of the season. With Chelsea crowned as Champions and the relegation places settled, all eyes will be on which 2 teams of Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal will secure Champions League next season. Chelsea should also put out a strong team to ensure they end the season on a high, and also to chase their 30th win of the season. The golden boot is also up for grabs among Kane, (26 goals), Lukaku (24 goals), Sanchez (23 goals).
With that, here’s our recommendation for Gameweek 38.
- Cech, Petr (ARS, 5.4m) – Arsenal has looked more solid at the back and he has 4 clean sheets in his last 6 games.
- Mignolet, Simon (LIV, 4.7m) – He would fancy his chances of keeping a clean sheet against relegated Middlesbrough.
- Matip, Joel (LIV, 5.3m) – He has looked threatening in front of goal and will hope to score a goal together with a clean sheet to end the season.
- Shkodran, Mustafi (ARS, 5.8m) – He will want to keep a clean sheet to help Arsenal towards a clean sheet.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE, 6.9m) – Doubt as to whether he will start but 6 goals scored and 5 assists for the season makes him our pick among the Chelsea defenders.
- Yoshida, Maya (SOU, 4.5m) – Southampton does not score many goals but they have a solid defence with 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games.
- Sanchez, Alexis (ARS, 11.6m) – He is a must have with 4 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 games.
- Coutinho, Phillippe (LIV, 8.6m) – He will be key to unlocking Middlesborough defence for Liverpool targeting to secure Champion League next season.
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MCI, 10.5m) – Manchester City is scoring goals for fun and Watford is disarray after confirming they will have a new manager next season.
- King, Joshua (BOU, 6.2m) – We see goals in this match and he is our pick to score against Leicester.
- Fabregas, Cesc (CHE, 6.9m) – A differential pick here and his form is good with 1 goal and 4 assist in his last 5 games.
- Kane, Harry (TOT, 11.8m) – 4 goals against Leicester, he is a must have as he looks to wrap up the golden boot for the 2nd season in a row.
- Jesus, Gabriel (MCI, 9.0m) – Pep clearly likes him and he will get another chance to add to his goal tally since coming back from injury.
- Sturridge, Daniel (LIV, 9.6m) – Back in the starting line-up with a goal, he can prove to be the focal point in attack that Liverpool needs.
- Giroud, Olivier (ARS, 8.1m) – Started the last 2 games, he will want to do well to show his worth.