Ahead of FPL Gameweek 16, we looked at which clubs have favourable fixtures coming up in the next 4 gameweeks and who are the players you can look to sign from these clubs.
Sheffield United – @NOR, AST, @BHA, WAT
We have to assume that you already have Lord Lundstram (SHU, 5.1m, TSB 46.3%), who currently sits in more than 45% of teams.
- Henderson (SHU, 4.7m, TSB 7.3%) – If you are looking for a goalkeeper, he is the best choice with the next 4 fixtures in mind.
- Basham (SHU, 4.5m, TSB 0.5%) – While Baldock has the 2nd highest point tally behind Lundstram among the Sheffield defenders, we think he is a safer choice as Baldock is sitting on 4 yellow cards and could be suspended if he gets another yellow card.
Crystal Palace – @WAT, BHA, @NEW, WHU
- Guaita (PAL, 5.0m, TSB 1.0%) – With 5 clean sheets in 13 games played, you can consider him over Henderson if you have a bit more to spend.
- Tomkins (PAL, 5.0m, TSB 0.1%) – There are so many injuries among the palace defenders, we recommend Tomkins who has started the last 7 games. He can score the odd goal, with 7 goals in his last 3 seasons.
- Zaha (PAL, 6.7m, TSB 11.0%) – Palace’s best player, he could be a bargain at less than 7m and he should start all, if not most of Palace games over the busy December period.
Southampton – @NEW, WHU, @AST, @CHE
- Ings (SOU, 6.2m, TSB 9.0%) – He has scored in his last 4 games and has 8 goals overall. This is all the more impressive when you consider he has only played more than 45 mins in 11 of Southampton 15 games.
- Ward-Prowse (SOU, 5.8m, TSB 1.7%) – Taking corners and free kicks and also penalties, he has scored 3 goals and 1 assist in his last 5 games.
Please join our leagues if you haven’t done so to be part of our community!
Classic Fantasy Premier League Code: effv23