For FPL Gameweek 10, we look ahead at which teams have favourable fixtures coming up, and some premium and budget players you can consider to sign.
- Alisson (LIV, 5.8m) – TOT, @AST, MCI, @PAL, BHA, EVE – Back from injury, Alisson faces an out of sorts Tottenham side at home. Other than Manchester city at home, there is a good chance of a clean sheet in the other 5 games.
- Roberto (WHU, 4.4m) – SHU, NEW, @BUR, TOT, @CHE, @WOL – He has 2 nice home fixtures coming up but you should probably only sign him if you have another alternative keeper to complement him.
- Alonso (CHE, 6.2m) – @BUR, @WAT, PAL, @MCI, WHU, AST – An awesome defender in the last few seasons, he looked to have secured the left back slot ahead of Emerson.
- Diop (WHU, 4.5m) – SHU, NEW, @BUR, TOT, @CHE, @WOL – The lynchpin in West Ham defence, he is a solid defender to buy especially for the next 2 home games.
- Martial (MUN, 7.5m) – @NOR, @BOU, BHA, @SHU, AST, TOT – Not really expensive but Manchester United has some favourable fixtures coming up and he could be a real differential at 3.5% ownership.
- Hudson-Odoi (CHE, 6.0m) – @BUR, @WAT, PAL, @MCI, WHU, AST – If you don’t have or cannot afford Mount, he is a budget friendly option in an attacking side which has good fixtures.
- Aubameyang (ARS, 11.1m) – PAL, WOL, @LEI, SOU, @NOR, BHA – He was rested and did not play in Arsenal’s Europa league tie and has 4 home games in the next 6 games.
- Deulofeu (WAT, 6.1m) – BOU, CHE, @NOR, BUR, @SOU, @LEI – He was lively when he came on for the injured Welbeck and could be another great differential at 1.8% ownership.