With only one gameweek of data, it is hard to foresee which FPL assets will do well over the season.
Looking ahead of the upcoming fixtures, here are the players we like ahead of Gameweek 2.
- Budget – Ryan (BHA, 4.5m) – With 3 home games (WHU, SOU, @MCI, BUR) in the next 4 weeks, he is a good choice if you are looking for a cheap goalkeeper.
- Premium – De Gea (MUN, 5.6m) – From now, Man United will only face a Top 6 side in Gameweek 7. Their next 5 fixtures look promising for clean sheets (@WOL, PAL, @SOU, LEI, @WHU).
- Budget – Basham (SHU, 4.5m) – Sheffield look defensively ok and they are another side with 3 home games (PAL, LEI, @CHE, SOU) in the next 4 weeks.
- Premium – Digne (EVE, 6.0m) – Everton upcoming fixtures are promising and we reckon he can get both attacking and defending returns in those games.
- Budget – McGinn (AST, 5.5m) – He gets forward to support the attack well and will face these sides in the upcoming fixtures (BOU, EVE, @PAL, WHU, @ARS, BUR, @NOR, BHA).
- Premium – Sigurdsson (EVE, 8.0m) – On penalties and set pieces, he is expected to get goals and assists going forward (WAT, @AST, WOL, @BOU, SHU).
- Budget – Pukki (NOR, 6.5m) – He looked lively last gameweek and has decent upcoming fixtures (NEW, CHE, @WHU, MCI, @BUR, @PAL, AST).
- Premium – Aubameyang (ARS, 11.0m) – One of 3 golden boots winner last year, he has wasted no time to defend his title with a super finish last gameweek.