Well, in truth, there may never a good time to play a Wildcard but if you are not happy about how you have started in FPL the time is now to make a fresh start.
We have created a wild card team at a team value of 99.2.
Goalkeeper – We have opted for budget in this department, given our favourite Alisson is out.
- Pope, Nick (BUR | 4.5) – Pope is the firm #1 at Burnley and is expected to be so. The Clarets have a good run of games after GW04 so at this price, he is an irresistible pick if you do not want to spend too much in this department.
- David Button (BRI | 4.0) – Space filler for this price, outside chance to get a game.
Defender – At the back you need a couple of big names who rakes up the clean sheets and some budget players who will start.
- John Lundstram (SHU | 4.1) – Could Lundstram actually turn out to be a star FPL player this term? He plays in midfield and looks solid going forward. A must-have at this price.
- Yerry Mina (EVE | 5.5) – Everton has looked solid defensively after two games. Across the Toffees’ back four, Mina is the one who is always good for a goal.
- Çaglar Söyüncü (LEI | 4.5) – The Foxes are another team which has impressed so far. They look structured and are likely to keep clean sheets over course of a season. Leicester do not have a swathe of options at the back so he is likely to be starting all the games
- Harry Maguire (MNU | 5.5) – Maguire has impressed and is likely to start every game for United in the near future.
- Kyle Walker (MCI | 6.0) – You have to have a City defender and Walker looks as good as anyone else. Always likely to get an assist or two.
Midfielder – We have invested heavily in this department, picking midfielders who picks up goals and assists regularly. Don’t forget, CS earns them a point too
- Raheem Sterling (MCI | 12.1) – At this price, it’s either Sterling or Salah. It can go either way but we are going for the City man because of the consistency he has shown thus far.
- Kevin de Bruyne (MCI | 9.6) – KdB impressed so far, with three assists and looks undroppable. He will continue to create chances over the course of the season and is a keeper as long as he stays fit.
- Tanguy Ndombele (TOT | 6.1) – We are impressed by the energy of Ndombele. He looks settled in the Spurs side and is a gem at his price.
- Sadio Mane (LIV | 11.5) – For all of Liverpool’s attacking abilities, you have to have at least one of the Fab 3 in your team. Mane is our pick because he is cheaper and is likely to deliver as much as Salah over a course of a season.
- Todd Cantwell (NOR | 4.5) – We need a budget player to balance the books and cannot find a better one than Cantwell, who looks set to start given his good form so far.
Forward – We have gone lighter in this department.
- Teemu Pukki (NOR | 6.7) – Well, the name everyone has been talking about after two games have turned our heads. A must have at this current price.
- Marcus Rashford (MNU | 8.5) – United haven’t gotten a whole lot of options upfront so Rashford will start as long as he is fit.
- Danny Ings (SOU | 6.0) – Ings is quick and has a good eye for goal. If he stays fit, he is looking at a 8-12 goal season – another great pick at the price.
Follow the Titan – we promise you great content and humour.
Join our FF Titan #FPL leavue –> effv23