There are 12 teams that play twice in Gameweek 37. Therefore, we will be recommending players solely from these 12 teams, which means a certain Mo Salah will not be part of our picks. Players belonging to teams with something to fight for should be more favoured, as they are less likely to be rotated. With that, here are the players we like for this game week.
Fixtures for the 12 teams
- MCI – HUD (H), BHA (H)
- TOT – WBA (A), NEW (H)
- LEI – WHU (H), ARS (H)
- CHE – LIV (H), HUD, (H)
- SWA – BOU (A), SOU (H)
- ARS – BUR (H), LEI (A)
- BHA – MUN (H), MCI (A)
- HUD – MCI (A), CHE (A)
- MUN – BHA (A), WHU (A)
- NEW – WAT (A), TOT (A)
- SOU – EVE (A), SWA (A)
- WHU – LEI (A), MUN (H)
- Lloris, Hugo (TOT) – Likely to play both games and Tottenham would want to secure Top 4 before the last game of the season.
- De Gea, David (MUN) – Best keeper in the league but could he be rested with the FA Cup final on the horizon?
- Fabianski, Lukasz (SWA) – He will get save points, even if there are no clean sheet from both games.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE) – Coming back from suspension, he is likely to play both games as Chelsea chase for a Top 4 finish.
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE) – Mr Consistent and has shown that he offers attacking points as well.
- Vertonghen, Jan (TOT) – While Tottenham full backs can get more attacking points, he is the most likely defender to play both games.
- Maguire, Harry (LEI) – Leicester has 2 home games and he can pop up with a goal.
- Mawson, Alfie (SWA) – Ideally, we want a Man City defender but the rotation risk is too big. Therefore, we like Mawson with Swansea looking to stave off relegation.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – The creative spark for Tottenham and is on set pieces and free kicks.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – He gets points even when he is not on the score sheet and should get 2 chances when Chelsea plays both games at home.
- Kevin, De Bruyne (MCI) – He will get 1 game, if not 2 and it is a scary thought not having him in your team.
- Tadic, Dusan (SOU) – It was a toss-up between him, Fabregas (Chelsea) and Lanzini (West Ham) but we reckon he will start both games as Southampton is fighting relegation.
- Mahrez, Riyad (LEI) – His form is poor but Leicester has two home games. A slight rotation risk though since Leicester has nothing to fight for.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – Chasing the golden boot, his team mates will all be looking to help him score goals.
- Arnautovic, Marko (WHU) – Playing up front, he has been scoring goals and keeping West Ham away from the relegation zone.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI) – Quite confirmed to start both games and is on penalty duties.
- Jesus, Gabriel (MCI) – With Aguero injured, Jesus could get 2 starts but he is more of a rotation risk as no one knows what Pep wants to do.
- Sterling, Raheem (MCI) – The number of goals and assists he has is amazing, though he also carries with him a rotation risk.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.