- COURTOIS, Thibaut (CHE) – Looks like a relatively easy game for Chelsea at home, especially with their scintillating form.
- FORSTER, Fraser (SOU) – Saints are much stronger at home. They will be looking to make amends after last week’s heavy defeat at Palace.
- ALONSO, Marcos (CHE)– Top performing PXI defender this season coupled with an easy home game. A must have.
- KOSCIELNY, Laurent (ARS)– He is an absolute rock at the back for Arsenal this season, currently 3rd in fantasy points for defenders.
- VAN DIJK, Virgil (SOU) – 4th in terms of fantasy points for defenders, should be an automatic choice if Saints are playing at home.
- MUSTAFI, Shkodran (ARS)– A no nonsense defender. Expect a clean sheet in this game.
- AZPILICUETA, Cesar (CHE) – A mainstay in Chelsea’s defence and a consistent performer.
- HAZARD, Eden (CHE) – Top performing midfielder in PXI this season. He could run riot in this game.
- MANE, Sadio (LIV) – Mane performs very well in home games, expect some goals from him
- SIGURDSSON, Gylfi (SWA) – One of the only few bright sparks in Swansea’s disappointing season thus far. Swansea needs him to be firing to revive their season.
- OZIL, Mesut (ARS) – He is forming a great partnership with Sanchez this season and his form is picking up.
- DE BRUYNE, Kevin (MCI) – With Aguero suspended, Man City will be counting on him to keep pace at the top of the table.
- FIRMINO, Roberto (LIV) – With Coutinho injured, more are resting on his shoulders. He has gone 3 games without a goal or assist, expect that to change with this home game.
- SANCHEZ, Alexis (ARS) –He has been sensational playing as the front man for Arsenal this season. Don’t rule out another hat-trick.
- COSTA, Diego (CHE) – A must have if he is fit for the game.
Join our featured league in Togga if you haven’t! It can be accessed via this link –> http://tog.ga/6vdc/XmZd3uBjvw
If you like what you read, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter or Instagram!