With this being one of the first midweek fixtures for a while, you will have to be mindful of whether managers will look to rotate their squads. For this gameweek, we fancy players from Tottenham, West Ham and Manchester City.
Here’s our recommendation for Gameweek 16.
- Bravo, Claudio (MNC, 5.4m) – at home against Watford. Good chance for a clean sheet.
- Lloris, Hugo (TOT, 5.5m) – Facing a poor Hull City side at home.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE, 6.2m) – Has been scoring a lot of fantasy points and has been active in participating in attack. Stands a good chance against a Sunderland side still stuck in relegation zone.
- Kolarov, Aleksandar (MNC, 5.8m) – The passing style under Pep Guardiola and the antics of Bravo has not helped Man City in shoring up their defensive records but they are at home against Watford, so might just buck their recent trend.
- Reid, Winston (WHU, 5.0m) – The Hammers top scoring defender. They are up against a Burnley side struggling to score away from home, so they look good to keep a clean sheet.
- Walker, Kyle (TOT, 6.1m) – Good chance for an assist and a clean sheet against a struggling Hull City side.
- Brunt, Chris (WBA, 4.9m) – Versatile player who can play also in midfield, WBA are at home against a struggling Swansea side.
- Phillips, Matt (WBA, 5.4m) – The surprise package of the season so far. They have been slowly churning out results without being spectacular and are up against an underperforming Swansea side at home.
- Heung Min, Son (TOT, 7.3m) – This guy has blistering pace and seems to be re-discovering his early season form in recent weeks.
- Antonio, Michail (WHU, 6.7m) – Bit of a risk as he’s only recently returned from a groin injury. However, he’s West Ham’s top scorer so far and plays as a striker for them in recent games whilst still being shown as a midfielder in the fantasy game.
- Payet, Dmitri (WHU, 9.1m) – Takes free kicks, corners and penalties. Burnley has one of the worst away records and West Ham needs to move up the table desperately.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT, 8.3m) – Takes free kicks and corners. Has scored recently and is up against a poor Hull City side.
- Costa, Diego (CHE, 10.8m) – Whilst Sunderland has been having a mini revival under Moyes, it will be hard to stop the in-form Chelsea and Costa.
- Iheanacho, Kelechi (MNC, 6.7m) – Another one which is a bit of a risk, but with Aguero suspended until end of the year, this is a good chance for Iheanacho to stake his claim.
- Kane, Harry (TOT, 11.1m) – Averaged 13 points in last 2 home games and is up against a poor Hull City side.
Please join our leagues if you haven’t done so to be part of our community!
- TITAN Classic Fantasy Premier League Code : 344507-104871